Training workshops for nonprofit organizations
We offer custom-designed training workshops to respond to the growing challenges and needs faced by nonprofit organizations in the areas of fundraising, strategic planning and governance. The workshops are theoretical as well as practical. Through interactive exercises, case studies and debates, participants have an opportunity to implement their acquired knowledge.
In addition, we offer Professional Trainers certified by Emploi Québec which may entitle you to training grants.
Yvette Rambour is a certified trainer accredited by la Commission des partenaires du marché du travail : 0055108
Training sessions may last an afternoon to several days depending on the needs you have and the objectives you wish to meet. MULTIPLY's approach is simple yet effective: if you're having fun and encouraged to contribute in an interactive way, then you are learning key concepts and methodologies to help you play your role effectively.
Popular training choices include:
- a reflective retreat with your Board of Directors to identify key issues, kudos, and develop a road map to take you where you want to go
- a team SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) to better understand, among other things, how your community views the work that you do
- defining and clarifying roles regarding fundraising and other administrative issues that can sometimes get lost in communication
- how to diversify private funding sources (individuals, foundations and corporations) with limited resources
- ensuring cost effectiveness with your special event: effective communications coupled with a realistic budget
- developing your non profit network to take your organisation to the next level
- effective Board leadership - maximizing the resources you have
Please contact us from Tuesday - Thursday to discuss your training needs!
|Copyright © 2013 Multiply Inc.|